Lorne Brett – Rebuilding your Life’s Purpose
In This Episode
- Lorne Brett talks feeling irrelevant in his career and his transition to retirement.
- He describes what Shaping Purpose, his company, is as well as who, how and why it helps people build trust, confidence and happiness.
- Lorne discusses what it might mean to be happy.
- He describes different transitions in life where you may have to discover your purpose again.
Co-Founder of 'Shaping Purpose'
- Lorne Brett has spent close to forty years buying and mentoring car dealerships across Eastern Canada.
- This path led him to found ‘DealerMine’, a customer relationship program for car dealerships.
- After retiring he started ‘Shaping Purpose’ where he helps others find their purpose in their life.